Thursday 19 September 2013

My Furry Friend....

I awoke this morning to some sad news. My daily plans that required a degree of concentration put on hold whilst I digest and think about things.

A week or so ago, someone commented via, I think, the Book of Me facebook group as to the identity of Alfie.

Well, here he is. This photograph taken earlier this week  when he was in one of his numerous cheeky phases.

Today, sensing my sadness he has not strayed far from my side. His friendship is unconditional and somehow is just what I needed. If only everything could be fixed with a dose of Alfie!


6 comments:

  1. Aw!, what a sweetheart! Animals are so good at reading us, aren't they? And they can be such a comfort.

    I hope your sadness is not too serious, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that your dealing with some sad news. Sending you a virtual hug.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vikki. Alfie must be the only dog with easy access to a double bed!

      Delete
  3. Belatedly I'm sorry to hear your day involved sad news. I hope that you have since come to terms with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauleen. I have thank you Pauleen and only time will tell!

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...