Monday 19 January 2015

Motivational Monday - TGP 35 - DearMYRTLE

Created by Julie Goucher using Wordle Jan 2015
Usually I manage to listen and follow the TGP podcast series hosted by +Marian Pierre-Louis.

Last week was no exception and I sat on a pretty grim and miserable Monday morning and listened to podcast 35 in the series which featured +Pat Richley-Erickson , also known as +DearMYRTLE.

If you have not listened to the podcast I recommend that you do. It was an absolute to delight to listen to.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Julie, I found it really interesting

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...