Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday Salon - The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo

The Sunday Salon.comI had planned to share my Sunday Salon post with you today, but the plans of mice and men have prevented that so I am going to share the following YouTube video with you.

I have been reading this book for the last few weeks. Dipping in, making a few notes, reflecting etc. Then by coincidence I noticed that +Jennifer Ross who blogs at Organizing Jen (http://www.organizedjen.com/) had also read the book. I smiled when I spotted that Jen's copy of the book was awash with post it notes too! The video below is Jen's review of the book.



I expect to complete the book in the coming week (presentation writing and appointments allowing) and whilst I have stopped sharing many book reviews via this blog, I will share this review, because there is a rather interesting overlap with genealogy, tidying up and a whole pile of emotions as I still deal with items that I have inherited from Mum.

The website for the blog can be found at http://tidyingup.com/

Happy tidying!

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...